Prepac Manhattan Espresso Cubbie Bench


Nice but be careful4

This is a nice looking bench. I've only had it for a week and it feels solid and sturdy. Only thing is that when hammering in the "support thingees" underneath the bottom--you have to be really carefull and not go too far. I suggest about a 1/4 (the manual say 1/2) or else you'll end up breaking through the top and cracking it leaving an ugly mound. This happened to me. I ended having to hammer the mound down and coloring the crack with the brown marker provided. You can't hardly tell it was even there unless you actually get down and look at it. Otherwise you wouldn't even know it was there. (It still bugs me though knowing that it's there and not perfect.) Overall this is a nice bench. We'll see how it holds up.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List