Prepac Sonoma 3-Cubbie Bench Black


+ simple; + sturdy; + well-sized spaces5

We needed an entryway bench and I was thrilled to find this simple unobtrusive one on Amazon for such a reasonable price. We don't really have an entry hallway but this bench fits neatly behind our large L-shaped sofa giving us a place to take off our shoes and store bags & gear for the day.



INSTALLATION: The pieces were well packed with some heavy duty foam around the edges to protect during shipping. The instructions were diagram only and could have been a little more detailed in sections but not that bad overall. It came with some interesting nuts & bolts that made it a breeze to put together solidly. I'm a petite woman and while juggling a baby it took me less than forty minutes to set up.



USE: I have the black one and it shows dust and cat hair pretty easily but also wipes down quickly to clean. The cubby holes are a decent size big enough to hold a small backpack or two pairs of shoes side by side. The whole feel is pretty sturdy and I'd buy this brand Prepac again in the future.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List