Craftsman 24 - pair Shoe Storage With Doors 1-DOOR 24-PAIR MACINTOSH OAK


Quality is very very poor2

CRAFTSMAN SHOE STORAGE 1-DOOR 24-PAIR MACINTOSH OAK: An aesthetically beautiful cabinet but a PAIN to assemble. From the start everything and I mean everything was off. The dowels were too big and pre-drilled holes too small the directions were incomplete the panels were uneven so the cabinet didn't stand flush on the ground without a shim below the legs and frankly for 229.00 I wasn't too impressed with the quailty---nice veneers but cheap cheap backside panel (pressed wood) AND last but not least the size of the shoe slots are TOO SMALL. This cabinet is best suited for children's shoes only. It is only a 24 shoe cabinet if your placing children's shoes into them and/or one adult shoe per shoe slot. Not worth the cost or bother. I would have returned it but it would have cost me more money than the cabinet is worth and I actually had to drill the holes bigger to make the dowels fit. What a frustrating experience.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List