Ethan Bench With Drawers Two - drawer Moroccan Brown TWO-DRAWER MOROCCAN BROWN


A solid and attractive piece of furniture5

Makes a nice addition to my bedroom as a place to sit to put on socks and shoes toss clothing provide extra drawer space etc. It was well packed and had no problems with shipping condition (unlike other furniture I've bought or brought home recently -- some damaged straight from the store!). The box was a little bulkier than I envisioned however when I unpacked it I saw why. The drawers were already assembled and fastened to the seat piece which saved an hour or more assembly time. I was glad to see that as drawers can often be a pain. They're quite smooth in action ... easy to slide in and out. Overall it's strong seems to be of good quality and well-made. Only wish that there was more choice in cushion color and maybe an expresso finish. Other than that it's just what I needed and should last a good while.



More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List